Press Release December 2013
Contact: Jane Kelly – Editor, Photoshoot Magazine. email@example.com http://www.photoshootmagazine.co.uk
1st December 2013 – Milton Keynes, UK.
J2 Press is proud to announce the launch of the first quarterly issue of Photoshoot Magazine, available to view digitally online via its website. This represents an exciting mixture of a behind the scenes publication for photographers, models, makeup artists and creatives with new photographic talent, design, renowned makeup artists, and models, in a new, sleek and elegant format.
Each issue will contain:
• Makeup and Fashion – articles for the latest seasonal designs and products
• Fatal Attractions – our team out and about reviewing to-die-for events, shows and products
• Inspector Gadget – the latest gadgets and accessories on the market with a different theme in every issue
• Men Only – for the latest seasonal fashion and beauty products just for men
• The latest news on new lines and products – cultural highlights and a no-nonsense guide to the season’s trends and exclusive interviews
• Original and contemporary in-house creative shoots – produced by the Photoshoot Magazine Team
Particular attention has been given to the magazine’s readers on various levels, by including Gallery Pages and the regular feature Your Shoot, where the editors turn the tables and give readers the opportunity to appear within the pages of the magazine. We want to promote other photographers, models and makeup artist in realising their dreams!
J2Press is an independent publishing house that was formed in 2011 to assist authors to self-publish, both electronically and printed.
-E N D –
PHOTOSHOOT MAGAZINE COMMERICAL services include:
EVENTS offers themed workshops for hobbyist or semi-professional photographers who want to expand their skills with qualified trainers, in a professional, state-of-the-art photographic studio.
MARKETING offers a range of photography sessions as well as model printed products and online design solutions to enhance a models career.
COMMERCIAL offers a range of bespoke photographic, design and marketing solutions for business advertising, portraiture, editorial, PR, fashion and beauty industries.
Working with many leading industry brands, across a variety of commercial and business sectors, the team also specialises in photoshoot productions and sources professional models, makeup artists and locations.
Registered Address: J2 Press, 1 The Green, Nash. Milton Keynes. MK17 0EN
Press Release PHOTOSHOOT Magazine PDF Printable version