PHOTOSHOOT Magazine is an international quarterly DIGITAL and PRINTED behind-the-scenes magazine, showcasing photographers, make-up artists, models, designers, stylists and other creatives work.
Each issue contains:
- Makeup and Fashion – articles for the latest seasonal designs and products
- Out and About – our team, out and about reviewing events, shows and products
- Tried and Tested – equipment and gadgets tested and reviewed on our photoshoots
- The latest news on new lines and products – cultural highlights and a no-nonsense guide to the season’s trends and exclusive interviews
- Original and contemporary in-house creative shoots – produced by the Photoshoot Magazine Team
Particular attention is given to the magazine’s contributors in the Gallery Pages and the regular feature, Your Shoot, which gives readers the opportunity to showcase their own photoshoots. The Focus On section gives creatives a double-page spread to showcase their work. We want to promote photographers, models, makeup artists and other creatives and help them realise their own dreams and get their work ‘out there’.
Our magazine is modern, fun and real life, offering readers many opportunities to be involved.
Our Charity Work
We support Alec’s Angels Charity and send our team to as many events that Alec’s Angels has. Jane, the editor, is the charity’s webmaster and event photographer, with Jan Davidson their reporter and writer. We have covered ‘It’s a Knockout 2013’ and ‘Halloween with Divine Diva Fancy Dress’ in Winslow, and will be supporting further events throughout the year. www.alecsangels.co.uk Read more
Photoshoot supported a ‘Classic Vintage Car Rally’ at The Olde Watermill in Barton le Clay, Luton, Beds in association with Jessica Louise Dress Hire. Read more
We are always interested in your feedback and ideas, so please get in touch.